This time it’s ITALY and the incredibly charming town of Sperlonga, October 5th – October 12th. It will be an exclusive training experience since we only have 100 spots available and you will be trained by our absolutely best coaches. We give you a 2000 SEK discount on the first 60 spots, so, the early bird catches the worm!
– The beachvolley, the food and the surroundings will be magical. Escape the rainy fall, enjoy summer all year round and come with us to our Italian gem!
As always, we will build our own awesome arena with 16 top class courts and a great handout space.
Our nine coaches will be:
Sperlonga is a super charming town with small alleys and amazing food with a magical coziness to it.
– We have been looking at Sperlonga since 2013. After a couple of years of focusing on Summersmash and Beachvolley SM, we now have the time and resources to present a new, really cool destination, says Beachtravels Rasmus Jonsson.
Sperlonga is located 1 hour and 40 min from the airport in Rome. If you book the flight through us, we can provide you with transfer as well.
We will stay in double rooms at the best hotel in town, the 4 star Hotel Virgillio.
With the early bird discount, the price is 8495 SEK without flight, and 10995 SEK with flight for 8 days (7 nights). This is included:
• Flight (travelers from Stockholm, Copenhagen & Oslo)
• 1 training session / day with our World class coaches (Sun-Thurs)
• Hotel 7 nights stay in double room
• Breakfast every day
• 3 beach yoga sessions
• Entry fee for our 6 tournaments
• Free use of courts and balls
• Free use the beach lounge
• After Beach
• Entrance to the farewell party
• Travel management & service provided by the BeachTravels staff
Your instructors will be led by one of the world’s most well known techniqual coaches, volleyball legend and Volleyball Hall of Fame Anders Kristiansson, together with Mattias Magnusson and Rasmus Jonsson. All of them national team coaches.
– We know that improving a player’s understanding and technique, is the fastest way for a person’s development and to become a much better player. Our ambition and happiness is equal in assisting the beginner as well as the professional. Our aim is that each participant will get practical knowledge to take along home that will actually make a future difference, explains Anders Kristiansson.